Monday 16 November 2015

Facing East, Juhu(Mumbai)




Loved the food and ambiance of this place. Though they serve Chinese only but it is difference from what you have from other Chinese joints - i think The food was rich in flavour and relatively authentic. I find Facing East better than many of the Chinese restaurants out there. The place has an archaic feel to it and strives to provide you with an authentic Chinese ambiance.

Facing East Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

 


We started off with Chicken Tom Yum soup, it was Good - quite flavorful and blend of lemongrass made it amazing . For starters we  have called for crispy chicken and chili basil chicken and  I would definitely order again.

Chicken Tom Yum Soup
Chili Basil Chicken




The quantity was good and really sufficient for two and at that moment i was not thinking to order the main course but you know gluttony is never a sin and that made me to order Sizzling Chicken Mein - it was noodles on a sizzling plate and it was so yum that even  with my full stomach i was struggling to eat/finish it. It has brought back memories as i can remember Eating somewhat the same in my childhood When i use to go out for dinner with my parents in Amritsar.

Sizzling Chicken Mein

And I am definitely Gonna come  back to have this.
 The service was little lousy but after an appeal to the head/manager ,it was all fine and timely.

View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment