Sunday 20 March 2016

Cafe Mezzuna, Andheri(w)


Imagine folks, an all-day bar plus a restaurant filled with over enthusiastic shoppers discussing their purchases with loud music in the backdrop that becomes noisy and unpleasing after a point of time - well that's my description for this place.
Cafe Mezzuna Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato       View my food journey on Zomato!

 It is like eating at Food court with loud music- ignoring the charming décor of this place. I expected the service to be good but I was disappointed there as well. Waiters were inattentive.

A photo posted by THE GLOCAL JOURNAL™ - Aanvi (@theglocaljournal) on

It is an interesting Place with soothing setting with a prominent shade of green. The only thing that kept me there was its food. Certainly dishes were delicious and proved to be a saving grace.
The food is presented very well and looks delicious and amazing and I couldn't wait to lick the entire thing off.
















Out of all hot pan grilled mushrooms, chilli Garlic & lemon was amazing and perfect to start your meal with.  In mains, I loved their Crumb fried Chicken Stuffed with ham & Mediterranean vegetables with a small  portion of potatoes and champagne sauce. I think it was the European version of Chicken Corden Bleau. This wholesome stuffed chicken breast was relishing and quite filling.



A photo posted by Cafe Mezzuna (@cafemezzuna) on

Quite impressed with its competitive pricing and some of their ultra cool cocktails. In all I feel the place is a mismatch as it lands between clutter of shoppers, loud music and cafe feel.

PS -  The food is Delicious and worth Going back for. I feel that the waiters need to be more attentive so that you don't have to catch hold of them and they have to work on the Experience factor. 

View my food journey on Zomato! View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment