Friday 28 July 2017

It was another searing hot days in Delhi and I was wandering in the famous GK- M Block Market when I decided to stop and visit 'Sakley's- The Mountain Cafe' all of a sudden. The words Mountain Cafe really grabbed my attention at first place. Putting an introduction to Sakley's really jumbled me because I was in a fix on what spheres should I be focusing more- Ambience? Food? Services? Decor?
 Sakley's The Mountain Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato                        View my food journey on Zomato!

* The Ambience- You step in the cafe and you get an unbend chill running down your spine looking at the ambience. The essence of mountains can actually be felt. The music been played was way too pacifying accompanied with the misty lighting altogether.
* The Food - The menu was way too branched out in a very fine way ranging from variety of Signature Cocktails , Sangrias to Mouth-watering desserts ; this place has it all.
* The Services - The staff seemed to be sincere and mannerly in all the aspects right from greeting to penning down the orders. Though the food took a while to be placed on tables.
* The Decor - When it comes to Decor, I would give Sakley's a peerless response, every table had a candle accompanied with a rose and a Book. The posters put up totally added to the feels of sitting amidst the mountains and enjoying the food.

During my visit to Sakley's I ordered- A vegetarian Sizzler which had autumn leaves grilled cottage cheese steak with tomatoes, garlic and oregano sauce. I decided to try the Lady Killer Sangria too which really made me sip it slowly for it was too tasty to gallop it in a go. At last came the cherry on the cake which I'd call the one of the best desserts I had in a while- Chocolate mousse mixed with strawberry fields. (Pictures attached below)

In a nutshell, my experience at Sakley's would ardor my footsteps to visit the place often. It's a highly recommended place to those looking for peace and delicious food altogether. And not to miss, a perfect 'date' place for your love-dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment