Sunday 27 August 2017

The pretty Pepper Kitchen at Malviya Nagar Market, Delhi

This beautiful cafe 'Pepper Kitchen' caught my attention while I was wandering aimlessly and frustrated on the roads of Malviya Nagar.
Talking about the ambience, it's a feast to the eyes, loved the colors they've used, undoubtedly the cutest put ups I've ever come across.
Secondly, the food was the icing on the cake.
Pepper Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Generally it's hard to find combos of ambience and quality together, but I guess the myth for me is over now.

Undoubtedly, being an outstation student in Delhi, I've explored this beautiful place, finally.
Don't think twice before visiting this one.

Kudos to the pretty girls who've been running this so effortlessly, more power to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment